Family Residence Permit in Turkey
There are many types of residence permits in Turkey. In this article from Ebla Real Estate, we will talk about the family residence permit in Turkey.
Family residence permit in Turkey:
According to Articles 34 and 37 of the Law on Foreigners and International Protection No. 6458 and Articles 30 and 34 of Regulation for Implementation of the Law on Foreigners and International Protection.. A family residence permit can be granted to the foreign spouse of Turkish citizens and to the minor or dependent children of himself. It is worth noting that the foreigner who wants to request this permission must meet some conditions.
Documents required to apply for family residence permit in Turkey:
- Residence permit form.
- Original and photocopy of passport.
- 4 biometric pictures.
- Marriage certificate.
- Original and photocopy of the supporting spouse’s identity card and the spouse of the sponsor.
- Health insurance (must cover all family members).
- Document showing the income level of the sponsor.
- Criminal record certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
How to apply for family residence permit in Turkey:
After preparing the required documents, the procedures for obtaining a family residency start as follows:
- Fill out the application form on the website of the Immigration Department.
- The place and date of the interview will be determined by the website.
- Download the application file (pdf) from the website and keep a copy of it.
- Arranging all papers and documents in different folders.. A folder for each family member.
- After submitting the papers, pay the fees at the Finance or Treasury Office in the Immigration Building.
- Then, hand over the payment receipt to the employee and obtain a document proving your submission of the application. After a short period of time, family residence cards will be issued and delivered to your family.
Advantages of a family residence permit in Turkey:
- As for people married to Turks, they can benefit from family residence for a period of 3 years. After that, they can apply for Turkish citizenship.
- Conduct official transactions and procedures legally.
- Free education at all pre-university levels.
- Traveling outside Turkey without a visa.
- Obtain comprehensive health insurance.
Edited by: Ebla Group Real Estate
If you like the topic, do not forget to share it with your friends